Compare Apple vs Yelp BETASee how working at Apple vs. Yelp compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Yelp. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Yelp scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Apple had 629 more reviews than Yelp that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Business owners" was the most mentioned Con at Yelp.
I have been working at Apple full-time for less than a year
Great benefits, great workspace, the coworkers are the best part of the job and the leadership provides great support.
It is extremely repetitive and that can get overwhelming really fast. It changes constantly and reaching the daily hours expected can be very frustrating.