Compare Applied Systems vs Mailchimp BETASee how working at Applied Systems vs. Mailchimp compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Applied Systems vs. Mailchimp. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Applied Systems scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Mailchimp scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Applied Systems had 14 more reviews than Mailchimp that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Applied Systems.
- "Hard change fast" was the most mentioned Con at Mailchimp.
I worked at Applied Systems full-time for less than a year
Medium size company. Colleagues including managers are nice. Excellent vacation plan. Definitely a good company to work with.
You need to take ownership for your project. Not too many resources available.
I have been working at Mailchimp full-time for more than 3 years
The culture is great and it promotes a lot of harmony in the engineering teams. Our CEO is very down to earth and is very good at empathizing with all the employees. The bonuses and benefits are... great and have not stopped in spite of the pandemic. The culture promotes a lot of learning and development no matter what the gender. Their DE&I initiatives for this year look very promising. I am proud to work at this company.
None that I can think of.