Compare Applied Systems vs Square BETASee how working at Applied Systems vs. Square compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Applied Systems vs. Square. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Applied Systems scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Square scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Square had 24 more reviews than Applied Systems that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Applied Systems.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Square.
I worked at Applied Systems full-time for less than a year
Medium size company. Colleagues including managers are nice. Excellent vacation plan. Definitely a good company to work with.
You need to take ownership for your project. Not too many resources available.