Compare Aptify vs Globant BETASee how working at Aptify vs. Globant compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Aptify vs. Globant. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Globant scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Aptify.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Globant.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Aptify.
- "Low salaries" was the most mentioned Con at Globant.
I have been working at Aptify full-time for more than 3 years
• Depending on your department, there is an abundance of challenging work. I am frequently tasked with solving extraordinarily difficult problems which almost always have something new to teach me... despite being a software developer who isn't shy about the fact I have "seen and done it all" • Depending on your location: flexible work accommodations, unlimited PTO, generous 401K contribution, competitive health benefits, free food, soda and coffee • Relatively modern computing hardware, server and network infrastructure, development and productivity tools, and three exceptional teams of support staff • Embraces individuality which is evident in the expressive and creative personalities each team member displays
• The motto "Adapt Once, Adapt Often" may be sometimes taken to an extreme which can be overwhelming to some • Global Huddles were an interesting and exciting idea that have been executed pretty... flawlessly, but I think it should have been all-or-nothing in terms of the frequency.
Advice to Management
Assuming the people posting these negative reviews were or are actual Aptify employees, then something has really changed for the worse. The Aptify I came to work for two years ago didn't employ... people with these attitudes. There are too many negative reviews now to brush this off as people being temporarily discontent or confused about the changes happening. This should be further evident by my continued satisfaction with and appreciation of Aptify as a whole. You likely know who I am and also know I might be the most vocal complainer across every department , yet I am still genuinely a believer in what I signed up for when I joined. I don't know what has to be done to fix "this", but I would like to see it fixed more than anything else I'd like to see fixed.
I have been working at Globant full-time for more than a year
Digitally native company so we reap the benefits of an agile, innovative company Fabulous, smart co-workers from different locations around the world We are celebrated for our diversity and can... bring our best selves to work
With thousands of distributed employees and a mostly flat organization, it can be hard to find a straight answer on procedures etc Pay is fair but could be better in such a competitive market
Advice to Management
Be okay with hiring top talent even if we do not have a project ready to go. Have faith that the very best people can make things happen on their own.