Compare Arise vs A R I S E BETASee how working at Arise vs. A R I S E compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Arise vs. A R I S E. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Arise scored higher in 5 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- A R I S E scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Arise.
- "Pay for training" was the most mentioned Con at Arise.
I worked at Arise for more than 5 years
Flexible work from home good company overall I'm happy
low pay No benefits 30 min intervals should be 15 mins No pay increases
Advice to Management
Scheduling should be in 15 min intervals instead of 30 mins.