Compare Ashley Furniture Homestore vs Dufresne Spencer Group BETASee how working at Ashley Furniture Homestore vs. Dufresne Spencer Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ashley Furniture Homestore vs. Dufresne Spencer Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and CEO Approval.
- Dufresne Spencer Group scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Ashley Furniture Homestore had 30 more reviews than Dufresne Spencer Group that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Ashley Furniture Homestore.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Dufresne Spencer Group.
I worked at Ashley Furniture Homestore full-time for more than a year
You determine what you make. The commission structure is very good. If you're persistent, quick-witted, and hungry, you'll be able to do well for yourself by generated leads or scheduling... appointments.
The hours are long. During the week, there will be days where no guests will come in for hours. There is a lot of "downtime" in this position. If you are not driven, this will not work to your... benefit. You are dealing with the public. For those without thick skin and a certain level of maturity, this job will be stressful.
I have been working at Dufresne Spencer Group full-time for more than a year
I have the support of management, but most of all the people I work with directly. Love working for a company that genuinely cares for its employees. Friendly and engaging work atmosphere. Community,... family feel. Great company culture, the company supports their employee’s success by providing training and the best products.
Don’t see any major cons here