Compare Associated Bank vs North Shore Bank (Wisconsin) BETASee how working at Associated Bank vs. North Shore Bank (Wisconsin) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Associated Bank vs. North Shore Bank (Wisconsin). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Associated Bank scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- North Shore Bank (Wisconsin) scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Associated Bank.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Associated Bank.
I worked at North Shore Bank (Wisconsin) full-time for more than 8 years
NSB has the best customers both internally and externally. Hours are good. Mangers are well-trained. Always an opportunity to achieve your goals if you are willing to put in the work.
Sometimes staffing is not as adequate as I would wish. But, that can happen in any organization.
Advice to Management
Use more forms of rewards to motivate staff. (ie PTO, gift cards, catered lunches, etc.)