Compare Asurion vs Qualifacts Systems, Inc. BETASee how working at Asurion vs. Qualifacts Systems, Inc. compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Asurion vs. Qualifacts Systems, Inc.. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Asurion scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Qualifacts Systems, Inc. scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Asurion.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Asurion.
I have been working at Qualifacts Systems, Inc. full-time for less than a year
I cannot say enough about the outstanding on-boarding at Qualifacts. From HR to my supervisor, Qualifacts is dedicated to hiring and preparing new employees, such as myself, to succeed and grow in... the company. I have been extremely impressed by how friendly and welcoming everyone I have met has been since my first day. Thanks to the on-boarding process, I am certain my first 90 days is going to prepare me for a long and successful career.
My only con is that it is taking me a little bit to get used to the downtown Nashville traffic. Fortunately, my supervisor understands this and is very flexible with my commute.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing! HR and company leadership are well on its way to attracting and retaining some amazing talent!!!