Compare Atlassian vs MapMyFitness BETASee how working at Atlassian vs. MapMyFitness compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Atlassian vs. MapMyFitness. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Atlassian scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Atlassian.
- "Sydney" was the most mentioned Con at Atlassian.
I have been working at Atlassian full-time for less than a year
Very good leadership team. Incredible culture and caliber of folks. No politics and huge opportunity
Low enterprise maturity but that's the opportunity
Advice to Management
Talk more about how great Atlassian is - it is an under valued tech marvel.
I have been working at MapMyFitness full-time for more than 3 years
- mission driven company with a focus on improving human health through connected fitness - CEO and management team with incredible passion and vision for global digital/mobile leadership -... incredible growth on every front, revenue, talent, brand profile, athletes, teams and assets - world class proven digital leadership and talent via acquisition of 3 of the top health/fitness category app leaders
- with rapid growth comes change, uncertainty, and a need to be able to "go with the flow" at times - working here will likely force you to grow your career, and growing generally happens outside... our comfort zones: you will be uncomfortable at times. Just like fitness. Your teammates will pick you up.
Advice to Management
Identify the people who have the passion to fulfill on this mission and make sure they can advance quickly to rise to their potential.