Compare Auto Club of Southern California vs American Public Works Association BETASee how working at Auto Club of Southern California vs. American Public Works Association compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Auto Club of Southern California vs. American Public Works Association. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Auto Club of Southern California scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- American Public Works Association scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Auto Club of Southern California.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Auto Club of Southern California.
I have been working at Auto Club of Southern California full-time for more than 10 years
Good solid company that will stand the test of time
We are a 121 year old company
I worked at American Public Works Association
I loved working at APWA because it is a fast-paced non-profit organization that functions almost solely off of its publications and its outreach programs. They are patient, kind, and most of all... hard-working people that put their nose to the grindstone every morning when they walk in to make sure that the American Public comes first.
The only downside I have to mention is that they didn't have any full-time positions available within the company and mentioned to me that positions do not often open up either.
Advice to Management
Continue to treat all employees with the level of patience and intrigue that I was attributed as an intern. All of the managers were exceedingly helpful at every turn.