Compare AutoNation vs Toyota Material Handling BETASee how working at AutoNation vs. Toyota Material Handling compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AutoNation vs. Toyota Material Handling. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AutoNation scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Toyota Material Handling scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Dealership" was the most mentioned Pro at AutoNation.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Toyota Material Handling.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at AutoNation.
- "Old boys" was the most mentioned Con at Toyota Material Handling.
I have been working at AutoNation full-time for more than 10 years
AutoNation takes care of their employee's
Honestly can't think of any cons. This job is what you make it, do your job and you're well compensated.
Advice to Management
Couldn't be happier working for AutoNation Keep doing what you're doing