Compare Autodesk vs Verkada BETASee how working at Autodesk vs. Verkada compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Autodesk vs. Verkada. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Autodesk scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Verkada scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Autodesk.
- "Great product" was the most mentioned Pro at Verkada.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Autodesk.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Verkada.
I worked at Autodesk full-time for more than a year
Wonderful team and meaningful work which contributed towards the success of the company. Great perks and a relaxed work experience with a drive for success. Had great visibility through the company... to schedule meetings with management and even present the work I did.
Was all virtual, though that was a given due to Covid
I have been working at Verkada full-time
I debated leaving my previous job as a medical device sales rep in the bay area for several months before jumping to Verkada. I was doing well at my job, but I felt I needed to be challenged more... professional, and I wanted a job that was more exciting challenging and had more opportunity to make money. My time at Verkada has been incredible. They really take care of you. Whether it is the daily catered gourmet food, barista for coffee, professional barber that works on site, or the extremely comprehensive onboarding process, eveyhting they have done so far, just really has made me feel that they are genuinely invested in my success. Coming from a med device company where all my onboarding consisted of was pulling up a PDF on google and figuring out the surgery in the OR, this is blessing that I have this opportunity. If youre looking to work hard, have fun every day, and be around the best of the best, checkout Verkada.
I do not have any as of yet