Compare Avature vs Medallia BETASee how working at Avature vs. Medallia compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Avature vs. Medallia. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Avature scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Medallia scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Avature.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Medallia.
- "Los sueldos" was the most mentioned Con at Avature.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Medallia.
I have been working at Avature full-time
The company truly developed a culture that is very unique, where you can be 100% autonomous and still be part of a team
Its a very complex mind change to join this typoe of organizations. So be sure you have enought resourcers (emotional and knowledge) to facilitate your transition.
I have been working at Medallia full-time for more than a year
Product is great, provides real and measurable value to our customers. Leadership cares about the employees and shows it. Continuously bringing on new Products, allowing Medallia to provide even more... value to customers. A true differentiator.
Slow to really integrate new acquisitions into the Medallia ecosystem. A ton of value there, hard to show it.
Advice to Management
Move quicker on integrating new acquisitions into the broader Medallia ecosystem. The company/product was acquired for a reason so let's move quickly!