Compare Avature vs Palo Alto Networks BETASee how working at Avature vs. Palo Alto Networks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Avature vs. Palo Alto Networks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Avature scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Palo Alto Networks scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Avature.
- "Great products" was the most mentioned Pro at Palo Alto Networks.
- "Los sueldos" was the most mentioned Con at Avature.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Palo Alto Networks.
I have been working at Avature full-time
The company truly developed a culture that is very unique, where you can be 100% autonomous and still be part of a team
Its a very complex mind change to join this typoe of organizations. So be sure you have enought resourcers (emotional and knowledge) to facilitate your transition.
I have been working at Palo Alto Networks full-time for more than a year
Vision and leadership. Company that cares about employees
Lot of change. Need to roll with it
Advice to Management
Keep us as up to date as possible