Compare Azusa Pacific University vs Claremont Graduate University BETASee how working at Azusa Pacific University vs. Claremont Graduate University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Azusa Pacific University vs. Claremont Graduate University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Azusa Pacific University scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Claremont Graduate University scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Azusa Pacific University had 26 more reviews than Claremont Graduate University that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Azusa Pacific University.
- "Cgu" was the most mentioned Con at Claremont Graduate University.
I worked at Claremont Graduate University for more than a year
Working as an adjunct professor fits right into your class schedule, is rewarding work, and expands your skills quickly.
While the class curriculum was mostly provided to me, there is a still a lot of prep work that goes into doing the job right.