Compare BAE Systems USA vs Tech Experts BETASee how working at BAE Systems USA vs. Tech Experts compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BAE Systems USA vs. Tech Experts. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BAE Systems USA scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Tech Experts scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at BAE Systems USA.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at BAE Systems USA.
I have been working at BAE Systems USA full-time
I’ve been able to rotate into different sectors of the business pretty easily by talking to my manager, and can tailor my role to what I want to learn and where I want my career to go. Everyone has... been very encouraging and I enjoy my day-to-day work life.
The same that would come with any big company— the biggest one for me being that I like to get to know the people I work with, but with people rotating in and out of various roles, it can be tough... socially and from a program perspective. Transitions aren’t always smooth
I worked at Tech Experts full-time for more than 3 years
Tom strives to find the best talent and also invests in his employees to ensure that they're 110% ready for the mission. Being a small company allowed me to gain experience in a variety of... different areas and grow with the company.
To be honest, there's nothing I can think of. (I wish the Smart car was still there..)
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing Tom! Maybe one day I'll return and take over so you can retire ;)