Compare BD vs Medtronic BETASee how working at BD vs. Medtronic compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BD vs. Medtronic. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BD scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Medtronic scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Medtronic had 67 more reviews than BD that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Medtronic had 91 more reviews than BD that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Medtronic had 118 more reviews than BD that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at BD full-time for less than a year
I joined BD less than a year ago and I have been impressed by the caliber of associates I get to work with. BD has established HR processes that ensure performance reviews, raises and bonuses... happen. Frequent one-on-one between associate and manager occur and is encouraged. There are frequent training and continuous education opportunities (at least once a month). All departments that I have worked with want to help and make sure overall goal is met. There is flexibility to work from home. Management culture is transparent and information is quickly distributed via open townhalls.
BD is pretty big and therefore, it may take time to get things done