Compare BD vs Sharp Electronics (US) BETASee how working at BD vs. Sharp Electronics (US) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BD vs. Sharp Electronics (US). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BD scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Sharp Electronics (US) scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- BD had 115 more reviews than Sharp Electronics (US) that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- BD had 38 more reviews than Sharp Electronics (US) that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at BD full-time for less than a year
I joined BD less than a year ago and I have been impressed by the caliber of associates I get to work with. BD has established HR processes that ensure performance reviews, raises and bonuses... happen. Frequent one-on-one between associate and manager occur and is encouraged. There are frequent training and continuous education opportunities (at least once a month). All departments that I have worked with want to help and make sure overall goal is met. There is flexibility to work from home. Management culture is transparent and information is quickly distributed via open townhalls.
BD is pretty big and therefore, it may take time to get things done