Compare Bain & Company vs Charles River Associates BETASee how working at Bain & Company vs. Charles River Associates compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bain & Company vs. Charles River Associates. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bain & Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Charles River Associates scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Bain & Company.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Charles River Associates.
- Bain & Company had 105 more reviews than Charles River Associates that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Bain & Company for less than a year
MBA recruiting gives exposure to all parts of the company; support staff and consultants.
No cons - the teams, the people, are all so welcoming, understanding, and provide a great atmosphere to be challenged and learn.
I have been working at Charles River Associates full-time
Working with incredibly smart and awesome people, and tasks vary from case to case depending on client needs, making it refreshing every time.
Just the inconsistent workflow, but it’s overall a great place to work.