Compare Baird & Warner vs Baird BETASee how working at Baird & Warner vs. Baird compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Baird & Warner vs. Baird. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Baird & Warner scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Managing broker" was the most mentioned Pro at Baird & Warner.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Baird.
- "Estate" was the most mentioned Con at Baird & Warner.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Baird.
I have been working at Baird & Warner full-time for less than a year
Focus on personal and professional development is second to none! They do what they say, and deliver what the promise.
They don't get the word out to other realtors enough! If more people knew what they were about, this company would grow like crazy.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work!
I have been working at Baird full-time for more than a year
Autonomy and trust from all levels, open door policy with all senior managers, full transparency with team on all decisions, openness to change, significant investment in employee development, great... work/life balance, and a just a well-rounded, forward-thinking group
Less employees means higher pay for you, but also means longer hours worked. Typical workday is 7:30-5:30 which makes studying for Series 7, 66, CFA, and/or MBA difficult.