Compare Bank of America vs CareerStaff Unlimited BETASee how working at Bank of America vs. CareerStaff Unlimited compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bank of America vs. CareerStaff Unlimited. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of America scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at CareerStaff Unlimited.
- Bank of America had 647 more reviews than CareerStaff Unlimited that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Bank of America had 500 more reviews than CareerStaff Unlimited that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at CareerStaff Unlimited full-time for less than a year
I've really enjoyed working with Nick. He's very helpful and responds quickly to any questions I have.
I've worked with them for 4 months so far and not one complaint yet.