Compare Bank of America vs Collabera BETASee how working at Bank of America vs. Collabera compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bank of America vs. Collabera. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of America scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Collabera.
- Bank of America had 560 more reviews than Collabera that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Collabera full-time for less than a year
A pleasant place to work with a committed workforce. Great pay and you can work from home. Employee centric policies like these were a Godsend during the worst of COVID. No supervisors breathing down... your neck or anything like that. Communication was always on point. Everyone stayed in the loop no matter what we were working on. Paid on time every time like clock work.
An operation that runs as smooth as butter.