Compare Bank of America vs MoneySolver BETASee how working at Bank of America vs. MoneySolver compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bank of America vs. MoneySolver. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MoneySolver scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at MoneySolver.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of America.
- "Moneysolver" was the most mentioned Con at MoneySolver.
I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 3 years
Cares about personal well being, lots of time off, recognized for your hard work, opportunities for raises and promotions
There is a lot of disorganization when initiating projects