Compare Bank of America vs Paul Davis Restoration BETASee how working at Bank of America vs. Paul Davis Restoration compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bank of America vs. Paul Davis Restoration. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of America scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Paul Davis Restoration scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Time of need" was the most mentioned Pro at Paul Davis Restoration.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of America.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Paul Davis Restoration.
I have been working at Paul Davis Restoration full-time for less than a year
Prior to joining Paul Davis Restoration I was a handyman for 15 years. I enjoy the family atmosphere and the way that they manage the work flow.
Hmmmm welll let me think here. I got nothing
Advice to Management
Keep it up