Compare Bank of America vs loanDepot BETASee how working at Bank of America vs. loanDepot compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bank of America vs. loanDepot. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of America scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Loandepot" was the most mentioned Pro at loanDepot.
- Bank of America had 494 more reviews than loanDepot that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Bank of America full-time
Bank of America took the pandemic very seriously, and by far were the best employer when it came to safety and having a standard protocol. Management is very straight forward, and the work culture... really depends on the people you work with. However, it's hard to move up.
I don't have any cons