Compare Bank of the West vs Sunflower Bank BETASee how working at Bank of the West vs. Sunflower Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bank of the West vs. Sunflower Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of the West scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Sunflower Bank scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of the West.
- "401k match" was the most mentioned Pro at Sunflower Bank.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of the West.
- "Turnover rate" was the most mentioned Con at Sunflower Bank.
I have been working at Sunflower Bank full-time for more than 3 years
It is a great place for people who are true go-getters and like to develop things and take things to the next level. Passion and energy are very much valued. It feels more like an entrepreneurial... organization based on its community approach. They empower the local community. The corporate headquarters is practically a ghost town as leadership is generally out in the field. It does not feel at all like a corporate, red-tape bureaucracy.
Many areas are under staffed, which forces resourcefulness.