Compare Bankers Life vs Southeastern Grocers BETASee how working at Bankers Life vs. Southeastern Grocers compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bankers Life vs. Southeastern Grocers. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bankers Life scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great training" was the most mentioned Pro at Bankers Life.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Southeastern Grocers.
- "100 commission" was the most mentioned Con at Bankers Life.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Southeastern Grocers.
I have been working at Bankers Life full-time for more than 5 years
At Bankers Life, you write your own ticket. If you work hard, the rewards and the possibilities are endless.
100% commission is an understandable leap of faith. It’s not even really a con.
Advice to Management