Compare Baxter vs BD BETASee how working at Baxter vs. BD compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Baxter vs. BD. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BD scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- BD had 7 more reviews than Baxter that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- BD had 55 more reviews than Baxter that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Baxter had 14 more reviews than BD that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at BD full-time for less than a year
I joined BD less than a year ago and I have been impressed by the caliber of associates I get to work with. BD has established HR processes that ensure performance reviews, raises and bonuses... happen. Frequent one-on-one between associate and manager occur and is encouraged. There are frequent training and continuous education opportunities (at least once a month). All departments that I have worked with want to help and make sure overall goal is met. There is flexibility to work from home. Management culture is transparent and information is quickly distributed via open townhalls.
BD is pretty big and therefore, it may take time to get things done