Compare Baylor Scott & White Health vs UT Southwestern Medical Center BETASee how working at Baylor Scott & White Health vs. UT Southwestern Medical Center compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Baylor Scott & White Health vs. UT Southwestern Medical Center. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Baylor Scott & White Health scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- UT Southwestern Medical Center scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- UT Southwestern Medical Center had 14 more reviews than Baylor Scott & White Health that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Baylor Scott & White Health had 3 more reviews than UT Southwestern Medical Center that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I have been working at Baylor Scott & White Health full-time for more than 3 years
Supportive during covid, allowed to work from home
Less competitive pay than other hospitals
I worked at UT Southwestern Medical Center
Great work environment. Management always has a great attitude and open mindset.
No cons! working here is great!