Compare Belcan vs Hunton Group BETASee how working at Belcan vs. Hunton Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Belcan vs. Hunton Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Belcan scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Hunton Group scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Belcan.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Belcan.
I worked at Belcan part-time for more than 5 years
I was employed by a company that I was very happy working for and I enjoyed the family atmosphere and the flat organization. During my tenure Belcan bought the company and I felt apprehensive that... things would change. Belcan proved to have the same values as my previous employer and I was very happy during my time with them. Belcan takes good care of their employees and provides many opportunities for growth and advancement.
Belcan has a fast expansion plan and this can lead to difficulties for leadership.
I have been working at Hunton Group full-time for more than 5 years
This is a industry leading company that operates on family values. Challenging yet rewarding job that can create autonomy. The people is what truly sets this company apart from others.
There are no cons that I can think of.