Compare Benefitfocus vs Volt Consulting Group BETASee how working at Benefitfocus vs. Volt Consulting Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Benefitfocus vs. Volt Consulting Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Volt Consulting Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Benefitfocus.
- "Volt" was the most mentioned Pro at Volt Consulting Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Benefitfocus.
- "Volt" was the most mentioned Con at Volt Consulting Group.
I have been working at Benefitfocus full-time for more than 5 years
Mason, Ray and EVERY leader and manager are busting their butts to take care of us and our business. Every single associate. Every single customer. And every single shareholder. I have worked for... many employers in my time and have never experienced this level of drive, commitment and openness. We are a small company. We work hard. We care deeply for each other. We try to do the right thing. We screw things up sometimes - like all companies.
We have a handful (perhaps several handfuls) of associates who need to move on from Benefitfocus. Their actions are selfish and disruptive to associates and to customers. It appears they have lost... sight of the realities of running a business and taking care of each other. Most everyone here is a high performer AND a team player. It is obvious when you don’t pull your weight.
Advice to Management
Thank you! We are all pulling together as best we can. Just like we must take care of our families first - most of us recognize you have the best interest of our business in hand - and there are many... dependencies to balance. Continue to Stay open and transparent as we move through these months.
I worked at Volt Consulting Group for more than 10 years
Quick Interview Process Fast Placement Excellent Support after placement
Temp Agency, not always for hire Not Volt's fault, just an Industry standard