Compare Best Buy vs AT&T BETASee how working at Best Buy vs. AT&T compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Best Buy vs. AT&T. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Best Buy scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- AT&T scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Best Buy.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at AT&T.
- AT&T had 840 more reviews than Best Buy that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Best Buy part-time for more than a year
Learned almost all of my sales and customer service skills at this job. The overall environment was always positive and I am still friends with coworkers from my store. Worked there part time as a... college student and they were very flexible with my changing schedules when I had tests, projects, etc. They were very patient with me especially since I had zero sales experience going into it, but was able to learn and become well verses in sales/customer interaction.
None, unless you don't like working hard. Don't expect to show up and just do nothing everyday, you have to try and go 100% every shift
Advice to Management
none, my management did an amazing job in every aspect of the job.