Compare Best Buy vs Bank of America BETASee how working at Best Buy vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Best Buy vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of America scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Best Buy.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- Bank of America had 52 more reviews than Best Buy that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Best Buy part-time for more than a year
Learned almost all of my sales and customer service skills at this job. The overall environment was always positive and I am still friends with coworkers from my store. Worked there part time as a... college student and they were very flexible with my changing schedules when I had tests, projects, etc. They were very patient with me especially since I had zero sales experience going into it, but was able to learn and become well verses in sales/customer interaction.
None, unless you don't like working hard. Don't expect to show up and just do nothing everyday, you have to try and go 100% every shift
Advice to Management
none, my management did an amazing job in every aspect of the job.