Compare Best Buy vs McDonald's BETASee how working at Best Buy vs. McDonald's compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Best Buy vs. McDonald's. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Best Buy scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- McDonald's scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Best Buy.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at McDonald's.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Best Buy.
- "Rude customers" was the most mentioned Con at McDonald's.
I worked at Best Buy full-time for more than a year
Discounts for various products, pay was acceptable, environment helped me grow a lot. Really unique one-on-one experiences with different customers. I have learned a lot from working there,... information I retain to this day
The holiday hours can be exhausting if you have never worked retail during major holidays. Holiday hours typically go from October to February.