Compare Best Buy vs The Home Depot BETASee how working at Best Buy vs. The Home Depot compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Best Buy vs. The Home Depot. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Best Buy scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Best Buy.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- The Home Depot had 12 more reviews than Best Buy that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at The Home Depot part-time for less than a year
Home Depot loves their employees. With the raises, profit sharing bonuses, environment, staff, etc. They have it all.
Sometimes it is very hard to speak with the customers because they do not let you give your opinion or get impatient very easily. As for policy of Home Depot, we keep our calm at all times and... continue to help them in any way possible.
Advice to Management