Compare Best Buy vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at Best Buy vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Best Buy vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Best Buy scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wells Fargo scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Best Buy.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Wells Fargo.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Best Buy.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
I worked at Best Buy full-time for more than a year
Discounts for various products, pay was acceptable, environment helped me grow a lot. Really unique one-on-one experiences with different customers. I have learned a lot from working there,... information I retain to this day
The holiday hours can be exhausting if you have never worked retail during major holidays. Holiday hours typically go from October to February.