Compare Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation vs UNICEF BETASee how working at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation vs. UNICEF compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation vs. UNICEF. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- UNICEF scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at UNICEF.
- UNICEF had 3 more reviews than Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for less than a year
A very supportive environment with lots of teamwork and great learning opportunities
It was remote. So, didn't get a chance to visit or meet in person
Advice to Management
Keep doing whatever you are doing
I worked at UNICEF full-time for more than 3 years
Is a wonderful place to learn about childhood development
Sometimes the schedules are not the best one due to international coordination but still an excellent place to work