Compare BioWare vs Ludia BETASee how working at BioWare vs. Ludia compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BioWare vs. Ludia. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BioWare scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Ludia scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- BioWare had 6 more reviews than Ludia that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Crunch" was the most mentioned Con at BioWare.
- "Last minute" was the most mentioned Con at Ludia.
I worked at BioWare for less than a year
BioWare has a great work culture, especially considering it's in the infamously hard-working games industry. The developers there are great to work with, and being under the Electronic Arts umbrella... gives you access to teams across the world. The teams across the BioWare studios all collaborate very well. Some interns were given full, genuine projects to helm themselves from start to finish, as opposed to "intern work" that people usually expect.
Working under Electronic Arts can be demoralizing if you like to read public opinion. If you're looking to put in a lot of passion and above-and-beyond effort into your work, not many of your... coworkers will join you in that.
I have been working at Ludia full-time
Great people and great projects. People are very passionate about their work.
Yearly reviews leave too much time before promotions. Company is lacking overall in recognition of employees and helping people move forward.
Advice to Management
Spent more time with people on helping them individually progress in their careers. Do more to actively plan out projects so people don't lose months of work.