Compare Blackbaud vs SPARC BETASee how working at Blackbaud vs. SPARC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Blackbaud vs. SPARC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Blackbaud scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- SPARC scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Blackbaud" was the most mentioned Pro at Blackbaud.
- "Sparc" was the most mentioned Pro at SPARC.
- "Blackbaud" was the most mentioned Con at Blackbaud.
- "Sparc" was the most mentioned Con at SPARC.
I have been working at Blackbaud full-time for more than a year
I could not be happier with my decision to accept a position at Blackbaud. I cannot speak for other parts of the company, but I believe the PMO, while maturing, is truly a wonderful organization... within the company. The leadership is incredibly supportive, always looking to improve, open to suggestions and realistic about project timelines and resources. In addition, while many companies simply talk about investing in their people and doing training, Blackbaud actually does it...in fact, as an employee in the PMO, we are required to do x-amount of personal training and development each month (during business hours) and it becomes part of the quarterly review. They provide ample resources and opportunities to fulfill that goal. The team with which I have the pleasure to work are very supportive of each other's success and always willing to help when asked.
As with many companies, having a company wide resource planning mechanism is a challenge and Blackbaud is no exception. Having said that, the company is actively working towards addressing this issue.... I believe they are on the right track to resolving this concern.
Advice to Management
Continue to foster a great culture that supports the company motto of "Helping good take over." Continue to be transparent with communications.