Compare Blackhawk Network vs Alliance Bankcard Services BETASee how working at Blackhawk Network vs. Alliance Bankcard Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Blackhawk Network vs. Alliance Bankcard Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Blackhawk Network scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Alliance Bankcard Services scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Blackhawk Network.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Blackhawk Network.
I worked at Alliance Bankcard Services full-time for more than a year
The sales manager really pushes you to be the best! The co-workers are very welcoming as well if you are willing to get along with them. If you can succeed in this business, you are succeed in... anywhere else!!
The market is completely saturated for merchant credit card services. Too much competition. They need to focus on new market if they really want to grow their business to another level. Compensations... are great only if they have the promotion going on.
Advice to Management
If you decide to hire a new sales rep, train them properly. Don't let them either sink or swim. Structure a better sales plan.