Compare Blizzard Entertainment vs MobilityWare BETASee how working at Blizzard Entertainment vs. MobilityWare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Blizzard Entertainment vs. MobilityWare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MobilityWare scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Blizzard Entertainment had 40 more reviews than MobilityWare that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Blizzard Entertainment had 28 more reviews than MobilityWare that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Cost of living" was the most mentioned Con at Blizzard Entertainment.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at MobilityWare.
I have been working at MobilityWare full-time for more than 3 years
• Great culture, pretty chill work environment (sometimes too chill). • Compensation is fantastic, very competitive compared to my last jobs within the industry. • Amazing perks, ranging from... snacks, free food Fridays, and even a yearly company trip which includes your +1! • Work/Life balance is extremely important to the executive team -- there is hardly ever 'crunch'. • Lots of fun products to work on. • The company is always looking ways to improve their current product line up and actively introducing new genres under their development belt.
• No clear career growth path for Producers as managers have changed 3 times since I've joined. • Laid back environment can sometimes foster bad habits or work ethics for current & new employees.
Advice to Management
Show appreciation towards the other teams within the studio besides just Solitaire. It'll show that we matter and you value us and the work that we do for you.