Compare Bloomberg Industry Group vs Advisory Board BETASee how working at Bloomberg Industry Group vs. Advisory Board compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bloomberg Industry Group vs. Advisory Board. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Advisory Board scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Advisory Board had 122 more reviews than Bloomberg Industry Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg Industry Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Advisory Board.
I have been working at Bloomberg Industry Group full-time
Energetic culture, top-notch benefit package, hybrid work schedules, good work-life balance, free food and snacks in the pantry, transportation subsidy, majority of profits go to philanthropic causes.
Not necessarily a con, but the culture is fast-paced, which may not be for everyone.
Advice to Management
Management has done a great job in recent months sharing the vision for INDG. It has been great to hear about the big plans the company has for the future.