Compare Bloomberg Industry Group vs Hanover Research BETASee how working at Bloomberg Industry Group vs. Hanover Research compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bloomberg Industry Group vs. Hanover Research. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bloomberg Industry Group scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Hanover Research scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg Industry Group.
- "Happy hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Hanover Research.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg Industry Group.
- "Researcher" was the most mentioned Con at Hanover Research.
I have been working at Bloomberg Industry Group full-time
Energetic culture, top-notch benefit package, hybrid work schedules, good work-life balance, free food and snacks in the pantry, transportation subsidy, majority of profits go to philanthropic causes.
Not necessarily a con, but the culture is fast-paced, which may not be for everyone.
Advice to Management
Management has done a great job in recent months sharing the vision for INDG. It has been great to hear about the big plans the company has for the future.
I worked at Hanover Research full-time for more than 3 years
Overall, I think Hanover is an amazing company. There are endless possibilities for growth within the company that can go even beyond sales if you are so inclined. Not only do they dedicate a... significant amount of time to your training in the beginning, they are highly motivated to offer professional development opportunities that allow each employee to succeed. During my time at Hanover, I have held numerous roles and have had the opportunity to do work that is typically reserved for more senior and tenured individuals. These opportunities are presented when you are able to demonstrate your mastery of the skills required to succeed and the possibilities are endless for growth. Not only did I enjoy the work itself, I found that my coworkers have become close friends and those that I will keep for years to come. I can't say enough about how amazing this company is, especially for individuals seeking to enter the sales profession or recent graduates who are looking to start their career with a dynamic and diverse team that will ultimately set you up for success no matter where your career takes you.
The job can be stressful at times when running at a sales goal, but this can be said in any sales role.