Compare Bloomberg Industry Group vs Spectrum News BETASee how working at Bloomberg Industry Group vs. Spectrum News compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bloomberg Industry Group vs. Spectrum News. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bloomberg Industry Group scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Spectrum News scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg Industry Group.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg Industry Group.
I worked at Bloomberg Industry Group full-time for more than 5 years
Commission, good management, learn and grow quickly. Goals are attainable.
Fully remote unless you are near a Bloomberg office. You are on the road or carrying a suitcase going from meeting to meeting though.
Advice to Management
More transparency on upcoming changes to the organization.