Compare Bloomberg Industry Group vs Storyful BETASee how working at Bloomberg Industry Group vs. Storyful compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bloomberg Industry Group vs. Storyful. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bloomberg Industry Group scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Storyful scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg Industry Group.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg Industry Group.
I worked at Bloomberg Industry Group full-time for more than 5 years
Commission, good management, learn and grow quickly. Goals are attainable.
Fully remote unless you are near a Bloomberg office. You are on the road or carrying a suitcase going from meeting to meeting though.
Advice to Management
More transparency on upcoming changes to the organization.
I have been working at Storyful full-time
- There is a very upbeat, collaborative atmosphere inside the business. - Strong culture that promotes respect, fairness, trust and integrity. - Results orientated. - Teamwork and... collaboration. - High employee engagement. - Staff actively encouraged to take responsibility and given ample support to flourish in their roles. - Great learning opportunities in tech, content, and communications. - Purpose. See recent articles about Storyful in The New Yorker (the midterms and misinformation) and other major media outlets. - Diversity. There is an equal number of female and male leaders. Females occupy influential positions at all levels of the organization. - Strong backing from parent company, News Corp, which allows the company to operate independently.
- The ever-changing digital world continues to throw up new challenges on a regular basis.