Compare Bloomberg L.P. vs Bloomberg Industry Group BETASee how working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. Bloomberg Industry Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. Bloomberg Industry Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bloomberg L.P. scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg Industry Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg Industry Group.
I have been working at Bloomberg L.P. full-time
Working at Bloomberg is such a privilege . Constant employee support, great benefits and compensation, wonderful management. Lots of room for growth and generally an amazing place to be; always... exciting.
honestly I really have none
I have been working at Bloomberg Industry Group full-time
Energetic culture, top-notch benefit package, hybrid work schedules, good work-life balance, free food and snacks in the pantry, transportation subsidy, majority of profits go to philanthropic causes.
Not necessarily a con, but the culture is fast-paced, which may not be for everyone.
Advice to Management
Management has done a great job in recent months sharing the vision for INDG. It has been great to hear about the big plans the company has for the future.