Compare Bloomberg L.P. vs Bloomberg Industry Group BETASee how working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. Bloomberg Industry Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. Bloomberg Industry Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bloomberg L.P. scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg Industry Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg Industry Group.
I have been working at Bloomberg L.P. full-time for more than 5 years
Combining the best of the financial and technological elements of the job market, Bloomberg is an excellent firm to work for. Driven by results, but with a fair work-life balance : allowing each... employee to adapt accordingly to their ambition and personal/family needs. Excellent facilities (their London office is the best in the world) and perks. Firm has a fantastic track record since its inception.
It could create an internal platform for innovative ideas; or partnering with employees launching new enterprises.
I have been working at Bloomberg Industry Group full-time for more than 3 years
I like that they are able to move you around to find a good fit. Benefits are strong and the BoBB program makes it easy to volunteer, which is really great.
They have been pushing to kill the guild which is unfortunate.