Compare Bloomberg L.P. vs Citi BETASee how working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. Citi compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. Citi. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bloomberg L.P. scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Citi scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Citi.
- Citi had 778 more reviews than Bloomberg L.P. that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Bloomberg L.P. full-time for more than a year
- Outstanding work life balance - Great salary and commission structure - Great mentorship - Leader in our market makes the sales/service process much more positive
- Sometimes there are too many internal meetings
I worked at Citi full-time for more than 10 years
Citi is an incredible place to grow your career. You will learn from some of the best in the business. In addition, you will be presented with challenging opportunities to push yourself to the next... level.
My only regret is that I could not a way to stay longer. Sometimes life throws us curve balls and we have to make hard choices.
Advice to Management
My advice to management is to continue to invest in your teams. Be flexible and you will reap the rewards of a loyal employee.