Compare Blue Shield Of California vs Pre-Employ.com BETASee how working at Blue Shield Of California vs. Pre-Employ.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Blue Shield Of California vs. Pre-Employ.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Blue Shield Of California scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Pre-Employ.com scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Blue Shield Of California.
- "Car washes" was the most mentioned Pro at Pre-Employ.com.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Blue Shield Of California.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Pre-Employ.com.
I have been working at Blue Shield Of California full-time for less than a year
Company Mission, benefits, work/life balance, autonomy, nice people to work with
Pay isn’t competitive (pandemic related), many Org changes, acronym overuse makes Onboarding confusing
Advice to Management
You are doing a great job being compassionate with people and leading through incredible turbulence
I have been working at Pre-Employ.com full-time for more than 10 years
I have been with the company for over 11 years, and have touched in all areas of the company. There is so much passion for the services that we provide to our clients/applicants, and that is what... keeps me where I am. Not only does the company care for its clients but its employees as well. Pre-employ.com offers such an opportunity for work life balance that no company in our area can compare with.
All companies have cons and hard times, but as a team we succeed through them.
Advice to Management
Stay passionate, stay positive and keep pushing the company in the right direction.