Compare Boeing vs Aerotek BETASee how working at Boeing vs. Aerotek compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Boeing vs. Aerotek. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Boeing scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Aerotek scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Boeing.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Aerotek.
- Aerotek had 426 more reviews than Boeing that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Aerotek for less than a year
Training takes a couple of days to less than 2 weeks. You will be assigned a mentor and they will have you learn the material.
There will be a ton to learn regards to being able to find and locate a document. The pay for this position is reasonable for a contract but I'm only hoping they increase it from $16.07 to $18.00 or... so to be worth all the research you are required to do. I'm also doing remote work. Although they give you a checklist of what equipment to bring home, they expect you to know how to disassemble everything to be put into a box & set it up at home.