Compare Boeing vs General Motors (GM) BETASee how working at Boeing vs. General Motors (GM) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Boeing vs. General Motors (GM). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Boeing scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- General Motors (GM) scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Boeing had 408 more reviews than General Motors (GM) that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- General Motors (GM) had 4 more reviews than Boeing that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Boeing full-time for more than 3 years
Great benefits package. Great knowledge in the workplace and helpful in gaining experience.
Work is usually performed without much exposure to other groups (silo'd). This is great for focus, but does not allow engineers to understand the bigger picture unless they ask questions.
Advice to Management
Provide more inter-department presentations and encourage communication so that people inside the company understand the roles of others in the company better.